Granudan has replaced the previous Omega -SPHERES W300 with a new high qaulity microfiller named CENOSPHERES IN 300 A90 - a reasonable priced ceramic microsphere as a functional lightweight filler. The product is of bright-grey colour. CENOSPHERES IN 300 A90 is specified through a very high thermal and mechanical stability. Cenospheres,are created in the inferno of coal-fired power plants. They replace mined minerals and resins, significantly lower production costs.
The early Greeks and Romans mined cenospheres from volcanoes to lighten their cathedrals and domes.
- density reduction and therefore weight reduction in final products
- reduced binder content. This leads to cost reduction
- improvement of mechanical properties of the final product like impact strength
- Increase in thermo-shock resistant and dimension stability
- increase in thermal insulation properties
- improvement in rheology and therefore easier application of the final product
- CENOSPHERES IN 300 A90 are inflammable, chemical inert and temperature resistant up to 1400°C
Delivered in 25 kg. bags. Next-Day delivery.